background

Friday, June 24, 2011

Mexican Vacation

The view from Mimi and Pops villa (ocean front)

The ocean view from our villa

The pool view where we spent 90% of our time with the kids





The beach was VERY windy




Mimi, Julia, Maggie, Libby, Pop




We could not go without matching sun hats!!


(thanks Elizabeth and Mimi)





These 2 spent alot of time on Mimi and Pop's balcony



Pop and Mimi




Maggie the mermaid




Me and my girls



Maggie, John Henry, Julia, Libby
Mimi and Pop LOVED having all 4 together




Our little family



The Crew





Mimi and Pop with the grand kids




We really had an AWESOME trip!! The weather could not have been better. Bright and sunny everyday the only raindrops fell the day we left!! The kids had a blast!!! Julia, Maggie and Libby stayed with Mimi and Pop in their villa every night and it worked out great!! Especially since it was the first time my girls have shared a bed but they were worn out every night. The guys were able to golf one day and then a few adventurous ones attempted a fishing trip. All of the kiddos traveled well and there were no major mishaps so in my book it was considered a VERY successful trip. I will say I am missing the family AND the poolside guacamole and shrimp taco delivery!!


We will haul it to Memphis in 3 short weeks to visit some more and I will be sending Jules and Moo to Grandmama and Granddaddys house for their summer visit!! They are so very excited to go and Julia cannot wait to show off her new swimming abilities she has acquired since last summer. She is really doing great!! Hopefully summer will show up in Ohio soon so we can utilize our pool membership before the summer is gone!! I think I'd almost rather have the heat at least it would be consistent!!


Next week the girls have VBS and Julia finishes up soccer camp today!! So far the summer is flying by and we have been super busy but I wouldn't have it any other way!! I love having my girls at home and playing and being kids with out the hectic school schedule.


Happy Summer!!























0 comments: