background

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Maggie's First Birthday Party


Maggie had her birthday party on Sunday and it was soo much fun!! We celebrated with friends and cupcakes!

The birthday girl!!

(the shoes squeak when she walks)


The party people!!
(Ana, Alex,Danny,Susie, and Andrew)

Opening presents


A beautiful blanket that Miss Jill made for Maggie.




Big sister helping


Love my Elmo!!
time for cake
yummy!
She loved her cake!
Eating her cake video!

Saying "Mama" and melting my heart!!

5 comments:

Julianne said...

She did enjoy her cake,reminds me of why you,Elizabeth ,and Russell never had one.Yall were so deprived.Great pictures and videos.Looks like it was furn.
Love,MiMi

Julianne said...

She did enjoy her cake,reminds me of why you,Elizabeth ,and Russell never had one.Yall were so deprived.Great pictures and videos.Looks like it was fun.
Love,MiMi

Miller Family said...

I love all the pics! I wish we could have been there to help her celebrate. I LOVE the "mama" too and it is too sweet. Give the girls and Wyatt big hugs.

Uncle Sue said...

This makes me laugh. Soooo Cute
We miss you and love you lots,
Aunt Bill and Uncle Sue
Come see us sometime! Hug the girls.

The Matt Lambert Family said...

adorable outfit