background

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary and I am off to NYC!!!

Here is Julia talking on the phone to Grandmama and Granddaddy!!
Such a grown up little girl!

Maggie is loving the Mardi Gras beads that G and G sent her!!

Well Wyatt and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on Monday with a much enjoyed date night. We got a sitter and had a nice dinner out!!
I will be jetting off to NYC tomorrow for a girls trip. Wyatt will be handling the girls until Sunday night when I get back. What a trooper.........I know they are going to have a great time with Daddy. I hope to have lots of fun pics to put up from the trip when I get back. For now I will leave you with some videos of the girls.

Julia is talking about her class trip to the moon on Thursday and eating astronaut food and seeing galaxies. And Maggie is dancing!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Given said...

i see Elmo face down on the floor, has he lost his luster already?

Tootie said...

Very cute videos and great dancing. :-)