background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

John Henry Given.....

has precious little toes!!
Mimi, JH, Jana, Mary Kay, Elizabeth, and Libby

Our lunch gathering.....



Libby getting a mani done by Pop!!


Sweet big sister....





Mimi, JH, and me




Love them and miss them....







My 1st nephew!!!



Jana with her 13th Great-grandchild!!







My sweet nephew John Henry was born the day after Christmas!! I went for a visit in mid January to meet the little man myself. We had a GREAT visit and I had so much fun getting to play Aunt Janie for 4 whole days!! Libby is the best big sis and is always ready to lend a helping hand with anything that has to do with "baby brudder"........
It was a quick trip and I am ready to see them again already.......He's just growing sooo fast!!











0 comments: