background

Monday, May 11, 2009

Blog Post #99...and a video trilogy

Wow I cannot believe I have posted 99 times!!! I have some video footage of the girls for you to enjoy. Mostly Maggie and the climbing/adventurous side of her but Julia made one of them think. We had a great Mother's Day weekend. Happy Mother's day to all the mamas out there!!


Julia the always helpful big sis!!

I love the "sneaky grin" she gives me......

At almost 15 months and she can already solve her own problems......what does she need me for?

Only kidding she still totally needs me :)

3 comments:

Uncle Sue said...

Maggie, your Gddy Morris fell out of a 2nd story window when he was about your age and doing the same thing. BEEEE Careful !!!
Uncle Sue

Uncle Sue said...

Such a sweet big sister, too.
Hi to both, and Mom and Dad, too.
Uncle Sue

ashley said...

Love keeping up with you guys. I can't wait to see what your 100th post has in store!! :)
Ashley