background

Thursday, May 22, 2008

It finally happened........


Maggie at 3 months


Julia at about 3 months


Maggie finally pooped for the first time in 9 days last night. It has been crazy around here to say the least. After a week of no action from Maggie I called the nurse and she assured me this was normal with breastfed babies that sometimes they only go once a week when they hit about 3 months. I called again yesterday and still they said the same thing it was normal and she will go. Last night was the night........ Wyatt and I have never been so excited to change a dirty diaper (parents of babies I know you can relate). Needless to say we were happy she went and she is doing great and I know she is feeling much better. Other than that we are getting ready for our company this weekend. Mike and Liz are coming for a visit and we cannot wait to see them!!



Have a great weekend.














0 comments: